This how-to video is about how to bake salt free chocolate free chip cookies.
Procedure: First we need to take two small packs of unsalted butter and soften them by placing them in the oven for 30 seconds, then add some sugar and beat them until they become smooth and creamy in a large glass bowl, then add two eggs and stir the mixture, then add vanilla extract according to the need - not necessarily one teaspoon, we can add more vanilla extract, then add flour and a teaspoon of baking powder, the provider of this video is not measuring and adding the ingredients, instead he adding the ingredients at different time interval until he gets a right mixture, continue stirring until the mixture becomes little crumbly, when the dough is ready add the chocolate chips and mix the mixture, then place the cookies on the baking tray, and don't make the cookies too big. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes, after that the cookies are ready.
This how to video tells us hoe to make salt free chocolate cookie chips and it will be very useful for the cookie lovers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades