Caramel apples are sold in abundance at chocolate and candy stores during the Fall season, but why buy the store-bought variety (which has stayed on the shelves for an indeterminate amount of time) when you can make your own for cheap at home?
Many caramel recipes are complicated and involve icky corn syrup, but this one is as easy as they come. Amy of AmyBlogsChow makes caramel apples by nuking caramel candies and milk in the microwave for a couple minutes, then dipping the apples in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades