Step 1 Cook 2-4 cups of oatmeal.
Put 1.5-3 cups uncooked oatmeal in a pot with 3-6 cups water (there should be about twice as much water as oatmeal). Boil on the stove, stirring more frequently until the oatmeal reaches the desired consistency.
Step 2 Add .75-1.5 cups of sweetened coconut.
While the cooked oatmeal is still moist, add .75-1.5 cups sweetened coconut. The mixture should be such that you can see that there is coconut AND oatmeal - not so much coconut you can't tell there's oatmeal in there, or vice versa.
Step 3 Prepare your frying pan.
Spray a frying pan with olive oil. If you don't have spray oil, put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan and spread with a paper towel (this will keep the oatmeal from sticking while using less oil!)
Step 4 Fry the oatmeal.
Put the frying pan over a burner set to medium heat. Put about 2 tablespoons of the oatmeal-coconut mixture into the frying pan, and flatten to cookie size. Fry until it slides freely around the pan, then flip. Fry until both sides are golden brown.
Step 5 Eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades