Chef Toben Kochman from Food network teaches the secrets of making panko-crusted turkey lollipops for an appetizer. You will need: Turkey breast, panko bread crumbs, sesame seeds, whipped eggs, flour, salt, pepper, lollipop sticks, and cranberry sauce.
First take a turkey breast and portion it into little pieces suitable for lollipop. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the turkey and mix it. Now mix some sesame seeds to the panko bread crumbs with for added color. Keep whipped eggs and flour ready to use along with the bread crumbs. Take a turkey piece, drop it in flour, then in the eggs and finally in the bread crumbs. Do the same for all the turkey pieces and fry it till it turns golden brown color. Now insert lollipop sticks into the fried turkey pieces and serve it some cranberry sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades