Onion rings are one of our favorite types of vegetable, right after ketchup (#1) and french fries (#2). They make virtually any food taste good, delicious topping burgers, hot dogs, salads (so bad, but so good!). Which is why if you love onion rings as much as we do, then you'll have an orgasm in your mouth with this recipe.
In this food tutorial, you'll learn how to make crispy onion rings using a bunch of typical onion ring ingredients (flour, cayenne pepper) and one secret ingredient: instant mashed potatoes. Sounds weird, but we promise it'll taste like heaven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades