- Tortilla ( Any kind will do. Adjust to your taste.)
- Sour Cream ( I used a different kind.)
- Jalapenos in a can
- Chicken Breast ( Cooked and torn into small pieces) It tastes better when the meat is cold.
- Cooking Oil
Step 1 Cook the Tortilla
Pour cooking oil into a deep pan. Pour enough to be able to cover tortilla when sunk in.
(It should bubble more than in the picture but I was in a hurry.)
Put in the tortilla when the cooking oil is very hot (to test it take a small piece of tortilla and drop it in the oil; if it starts bubbling a lot then it's ready). Drop in the tortilla and wait for it to harden. Then take out.
Step 2 Avocado
Use a spoon to mash up the avocado. Add some of the juice of the jalapenos (adds a little spice to the flavor).
Step 3 Build
Add a layer of avocado to the tortilla.
Step 4 Build 2
Then add a layer of chicken breast.
Step 5 Build 3
Add a layer of sour cream (the kind I used was easier to pour).
Step 6 Build 4
Add salt to your liking and your done. Real Mexican food from Mexico!!!!
- Many people in Mexico make a business out of making this. Many have made a good living out of it, but now you will have the secret to making all delicious Mexican food.
- If you put the tortilla in the oil and take it out within 8 seconds you will be able to make tacos from it. And they are good too. They have the same ingredients as the tortilla version.