- Tortilla ( Any kind will do. Adjust to your taste.)
- Sour Cream ( I used a different kind.)
- Jalapenos in a can
- Chicken Breast ( Cooked and torn into small pieces) It tastes better when the meat is cold.
- Cooking Oil
Step 1 Cook the Tortilla
Pour cooking oil into a deep pan. Pour enough to be able to cover tortilla when sunk in.
(It should bubble more than in the picture but I was in a hurry.)
Put in the tortilla when the cooking oil is very hot (to test it take a small piece of tortilla and drop it in the oil; if it starts bubbling a lot then it's ready). Drop in the tortilla and wait for it to harden. Then take out.
Step 2 Avocado
Use a spoon to mash up the avocado. Add some of the juice of the jalapenos (adds a little spice to the flavor).
Step 3 Build
Add a layer of avocado to the tortilla.
Step 4 Build 2
Then add a layer of chicken breast.
Step 5 Build 3
Add a layer of sour cream (the kind I used was easier to pour).
Step 6 Build 4
Add salt to your liking and your done. Real Mexican food from Mexico!!!!
- Many people in Mexico make a business out of making this. Many have made a good living out of it, but now you will have the secret to making all delicious Mexican food.
- If you put the tortilla in the oil and take it out within 8 seconds you will be able to make tacos from it. And they are good too. They have the same ingredients as the tortilla version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.