Do you ever crave that old cinema classic, caramel popcorn, at home? Well, with this video, you can learn how to make the yummy treat in less than 5 minutes! Throw some nuts in there and you have your very own homemade version of Cracker Jack! Enjoy, and don't forget the napkins - things can get pretty sticky!
- 1 bag of microwaveable popcorn
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 handful of peanuts
Microwave the popcorn according to the directions on the bag, then put half of the popcorn in a medium sized bowl.
While the popcorn is popping, put the sugar, water, and butter into a small non-stick sauce pan. Stir on high heat until the mixture starts to turn brown, then reduce to medium heat. Wait until the mixture caramelizes, then stir in peanuts.
Once the mixture has completely caramelized, pour half over the popcorn and mix together. Then pour the remainder of the popcorn on top, as well as the remaining mixture and mix together.
CAUTION: The caramel will be very hot. Please wait a few minutes before indulging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades