How to save money by cooking your popcorn on the stove Start by taking a large pot and put it on the stove to begin heating. Put oil in the pan. You will put in 1/3 as much oil as you put in popcorn. So if you put in one cup of popcorn you will put in 1/3 of a cup of oil. The popcorn will be heated on medium heat. Let the oil heat up before you put in the popcorn. Put in your popcorn and cover the pot with a lid. As the popcorn is starting to pop shake the pot so that you keep the popcorn moving so that it doesn't burn. One cup of popcorn makes about 1 gallon of popcorn. When it stops popping shake the pot a little bit to get the unpopped popcorn to the bottom of the pan and it will pop. You can put some salt and butter on the popcorn and shake it up to get it all mixed up. This popcorn is cheap and delicious.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades