Ken shows viewers how to make popcorn the old fashioned way! First, you should put some oil in a pot on the stove on about high. Get a bag of popcorn kernels and pour them into the oil in the pan. Shake this mixture up together, making sure all off them mix well. Now, you should cover the pot with a cover and wait for the popcorn to begin to pop off the top of the pan. You will need to have a bowl handy to put the popcorn in. Ken wants to prove that you can wait just as long for good popcorn as you wait for bad popcorn! You should begin to hear the kernels popping in the pan. Once the popping starts to die down you should pour the popcorn out of the pot and into the bowl!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades