Sure, you can stick a lumpy little packet into the microwave and punch a few buttons. But once you learn to pop your own corn on the stove, you'll never want the fake-tasting kind again. It might seem like an overly old-timey way to make popcorn, but the results are worth it. You will need 3 tbsp. oil, a large pot with a lid, 1/3-1/2 cup popcorn kernels, salt, butter, and a bowl, as well as any spices or seasonings to taste. Watch this video snack-making tutorial and learn how to cook up stove-top popcorn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades