This recipe for sweet, buttery caramel corn will have your little ones asking for more. Serve it as a snack or as a treat at a child's party.
Ingredients needed are unpopped popcorn, butter, sugar, water, candy thermometer and some waxed paper. If you make the carmel corn into popcorn balls, you will have to use either half as much popcorn or twice as much of the sugar mixture. They may not feel like they are sticking together very well when the caramel is still warm, but once they cool they will be nice, solid popcorn balls that you can enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades