I had a party last week and I made my homemade egg rolls and rice. They all loved them, so I wanted to share the recipe with everyone.
Egg rolls are so easy to make. You can put all your favorite veggies in it. You can also use whatever meat you like or you can also make them without meat. I also will show you how to make white rice with a twist. I would love for you to leave a comment also. Take care!
The items you will need are:
- 1 package of mushrooms.
- 2 packages of the egg roll wraps (you can get these wraps at any grocery store or health food store).
- You will also need a pack of sausage or turkey meat. You don't have to use meat if you don't want to. You can also use shrimp or any other meat you like.
- You will need some onions and a pack of coleslaw cabbage mix.
- You will also need some olive oil or canola oil.
Check out my video above to show you the other items you will need to make them. If you have a deep fryer, that is great to use. If not, you can use a big skillet. A deep fryer makes cooking the egg rolls so much easier, but a skillet will work great. You don't have to use a lot of grease; just enough to coat one side of the egg roll. Make sure you take extreme caution when you are cooking with hot grease because you don't want to get burned. This is a great quick and easy meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades