Caramel popcorn is a delicious treat any time of the day, and in this video you will learn how to make it from scratch! This recipe makes a yummy, buttery, sticky batch of baked popcorn. You will never buy your popcorn at the store again!
(Video note: I forgot to mention that I added 3/4 cup of peanuts to the popcorn.)
Melt 1 stick of butter on a burner set to 3 out of 10.
Add 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of corn syrup, and a tsp of salt.
Mix, let it boil, then wait three minutes. Add 1 tsp vanilla and 1/4 tsp baking powder.
Pour over popcorn and peanuts and stir to combine. Spread onto baking sheets. Bake at 250 F for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades