In this tutorial, we learn how to make caramel candies. Ingredients include: 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 c light corn syrup, 4 tbsp salted butter, 1 c heavy cream, and 1 tsp vanilla. To create this, you will combine all your ingredients in a large pot, stirring a little bit. Once the mixture has turned into caramel, stick a thermometer to make sure it's reached 250 degrees. When it is finished, pour this into a baking dish. Once you do this, smooth it out to cover the surface, then wait for it to cool and cut into individual pieces for everyone to enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades