Amelia Ceja demonstrates how to make some delicious spicy sweet potato fries, a great side dish to any Thanksgiving meal. To prepare some delicious spicy sweet potato fries, follow these steps: 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 2. Slice two large sweet potatoes or yams into medium size wedges and place them in a large mixing bowl. 3. Add a 1/2 cup of olive oil, sea salt, freshly crushed black pepper and cyan pepper. 4. Mix well and place onto a baking sheet. 5. Bake each side for 15 minutes. Enjoy with a Thanksgiving turkey and all the trimmings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades