You know how people always get frustrated when they open up a Valentine's Day chocolate gift box to find no labeling device for the chocolates there, forcing them to taste test each one to see if they like 'em? Recreate this frustration and relish in the schadenfreude by baking these melt in your mouth chocolate bars, each one filled with something different, from caramel and peanuts to almonds and more chocolate.
Of course, given that all of the fillings for these chocolate bars are universally delicious (come on, who doesn't like caramel?), your taste testers will probably end up more satisfied than frustrated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades