This video demonstrates how to make cotton candy using the Gold Medal X-15 machine. Plug in the three-prong chord in its own independent jack. Use a heavy duty three-prong extension cord if needed. Remove the clips from the net and spread the net around the inside of the pan, and clip it onto the sides of the pan in four places. Use commercially prepared floss mix, and carefully pour it into the spinner head while the machine is off. Cover the pan with the dome and turn the power on, setting heat to "A" (hottest), and the heat control fine tuning knob to 8. At first, the volt meter should go up to red, but while cooking the sugar, it should be adjusted so it stays in the green area. Use the heat control fine tuning knob to keep the heat at the proper temperature while cooking. Once the machine has heated up properly, the floss will start to form in the pan, and you should lower the heat slightly. Spin the paper cone in your hand, rolling the cone around the outside of the pan to spin a ball of cotton candy onto the paper cone. To clean the pan, remove it and spray it out with a hose. Don't let the electric motor get wet. This instruction video is very detailed and you should be able to operate the cotton candy machine after viewing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades