Jessica Bard demonstrates how to make homemade caramel popcorn. To make the popcorn, heat some oil in a pan until it is nice and hot. Add the popcorn, put the lid on and keep shaking the pot as the popcorn pops. When the popping stops, pour it into a greased bowl. To make the caramel, put some sugar and water in a pan, add butter and kosher salt, and stir over high heat until the sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking for 10 to 20 minutes, watching it carefully. When the caramel reaches the right color, take it off the heat and add baking soda. This will cause it to foam up, so whisk it quickly and pour immediately over the popcorn. Using oiled spatulas, mix it until it starts to stiffen up. It will be very hot so don't use your hands. Then spread it out on a baking sheet and let it dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades