Looking to make a scrumptious snack? Learn how to make parmesan cheese crisps, a recipe from Betty of Betty's Kitchen. You can serve these with any salad, or just eat them as a snack, with no accompaniment. To make these yummy crisps, you will need the following ingredients (for about 12 crisps):
1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (You may use a different type of cheese, if you prefer.)
In a large, shallow baking pan place about 12 circles of shredded Parmesan cheese. Try to make them compact, but do not mound them up. Place in a 300 degree oven, just long enough for the cheese to melt, and for the cheese crisps to begin to brown around the edges, about 8 minutes. Immediately remove them from the oven, and quickly transfer them (gently) to a cooling rack (or a flat tray). Let them cool completely. Place them on a nice serving dish, or arrange them to the side of any green salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades