Have you ever wondered what it would taste and feel like to take a bit fat bite out of a supersized Twix bar? No, we're not talking about the King Size Twix bars you can get at Target. We're talking a goddamn cake-sized Twix bar.
That's what you'll essentially be learning how to make in this food tutorial. Of course, to avoid lawsuits and legal issues you'll probably need to cut this big ol' Twix cake in several slices so you don't overdose on the copious amounts of butter, caramel, and chocolate.
250g Choc biscuits/cookies, crushed
125g butter, melted
250g milk chocolate, chopped
1/3 cup thickened cream
50g butter, chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
395g can sweetened condensed milk
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades