Nutritionists recommend the "five a day" rule when it comes to eating right; specifically, getting five servings a day of fruits and vegetables. And while we'd never complain about crunching down on more succulent fruits like mangos and bananas, less palatable foods like celery could use a little extra kick in the flavor department.
Enter chocolate dipping. Watch this tutorial to learn how to dip anything that's edible - from mango slices to pretzels - in chocolate for a sweet treat that's also packed with antioxidants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades