Just one of these muffins is a great breakfast - make a bunch in advance, and grab one in the morning! You will need: 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup oat flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 shredded apple, 1 cup shredded carrot, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, 1/2 cup milk, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 2 tablespoons canola oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades