When you think about french fries, you probably start picturing greasy strips of potatoes, deep fried and crispy to perfection. But who ever said french fries had to be made out of potatoes?
Check out this food tutorial with cooking maestra Rachael Ray to learn how to make chili pepper fries dipped in bread crumbs, cheese, and spicy mustard.
Rachael's Baked Fresh Chili Fries are oven-fried peppers, not potatoes. This video is part of 30 Minute Meals show hosted by Rachael Ray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades