This video demonstrates how to prepare pigs in a blanket. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: crescent roll dough, hot dogs, and butter/margarine. Make sure that you wash and dry your hands thoroughly, before preparing food. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a cooking sheet. Remove the crescent roll dough from the can. Roll the hot dogs in a crescent roll wedge. Cut each dog into slices. Place them on the baking sheet. Space them apart. Place them in a preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, when they are golden brown. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades