Start with chopping off the woody end of the asparagus and peel them so they will cook evenly. Sprinkle asparagus with a teaspoon of olive oil. Slice smoked turkey into three pieces then wrap the turkey around the asparagus. Then take a chive and tie it around the turkey and snip the ends. Next put on baking sheet and into the oven on 400 degrees for 12 minutes. To go with the asparagus is roasted red peper dip. Start with toasted almonds. Toast in the oven for 1 minutes then chop them up in the food processor. Next add a cup of roasted red pepper, a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a teaspoon of red wine vinegar and a tablespoon of shallot. Mix all together into a beautiful red sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades