These hush puppies use corn and lobster for the filling, and are a perfect treat for summertime snacking. To make them, you will need: 1 cup of yellow cornmeal, 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 cup of buttermilk, 1 egg, 1 tablespoons butter, 1/4 cup of chopped scallions, 1/2 cup corn kernels, 1/2 cup of lobster meat, canola oil, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades