If there's one artery clogger that's worth the health effects, it's definitely beer battered onion rings. Lucky for everyone, this deep fried snack is really easy to make. All you need is beer, onions, and some deep frying equipment. This video tutorial walks you through the process and offers some helpful tips on making your onion rings the tastiest.
190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 x 375ml btl chilled beer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades