When you're rushing to get ready in the morning, the breakfast taco can be the perfect meal. It's easy to make – and delicious. Watch this video to learn how to make breakfast tacos.
You Will Need
* 4 slices bacon or ½ pound sausage
* 4 eggs
* 1 c refried beans
* 4 small flour tortillas
* 1 c shredded cheese
* A nonstick frying pan
* A bowl
* A saucepan
* A microwave oven
* Splash milk
Step 1. Cook the bacon
Fry the bacon or sausage. If you're using bacon, crumble it. If you're using sausage, chop it.
Step 2. Fry the eggs
Beat the eggs in a bowl and add them to the pan. Scramble the eggs and meat together.
Add a splash of milk for fluffier eggs.
Step 3. Heat the beans
Heat the beans in a saucepan.
Step 4. Warm the tortillas
Wrap the tortillas in a towel and heat in a microwave for 30 seconds at medium power.
Step 5. Add the beans
Remove the tortillas to a plate and spread the beans onto one side.
Step 6. Finish the breakfast taco
Add the egg and meat mixture and top with cheese and salsa. Fold the tortillas in half, and the breakfast tacos are ready to go.
FACT: The tortilla is America's second most popular choice for bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades