If you're looking to make top-notch nachos, you've come to the right place. This video will show you how to make cheese nachos.
You Will Need
* 2 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp flour
* 1 c milk
* 8 slices cheddar cheese
* 1/2 tsp salt
* Bag of tortilla chips
* A saucepan
* A whisk
* A large platter
* Jalapeno peppers
Step 1. Melt butter
Melt the butter over medium-low heat in a saucepan.
Step 2. Whisk in flour
Whisk in the flour.
Add the flour one tablespoon at a time to avoid clumping.
Step 3. Add milk
Add the milk after the flour has settled. Mix until the sauce has an even consistency.
Step 4. Add cheese and salt
Add the cheese and salt. After the cheese has melted, turn the burner to low, and allow the sauce to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 5. Prepare the chips
Spread one-half of a bag of tortilla chips on a large platter.
For a little spice, spread chopped jalapeno peppers over the chips.
Step 6. Bake chips
Bake the chips at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Step 7. Spread cheese
Remove chips from the oven and spread the cheese evenly over them. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
FACT: November 6th is National Nachos Day, and October 21st is the International Day of the Nacho.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades