In this video, we learn how to make "cheezy quackers" crackers. To make these you will need: 1/4 non dairy butter, 1/4 c water, 1 tsp fine sea salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/3 c nutritional yeast, and 1 c flour. First, combing the salt, pepper, yeast, and flour together in a large bowl, then combine with butter in a mixer until it becomes coarse. Add in water and mix until a dough forms. Roll this out, then place on two cookie sheets and bake in the oven at 350 degrees after you have cut in small circles for cracker sandwiches. Bake these for 15 minutes, then when finished you can enjoy these with friends and family!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades