Chef John from Food Wishes shows you how to make white chili. Take a couple pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs and cut into half inch pieces. Place them in the pot with vegetable oil on high heat and cook for about 5 minutes. Get other ingredients together: 1 diced onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, chipotle pepper, cayenne pepper, pepper, salt and oregano. As soon as chicken juice gets syrupy, add onions and spices. Add a quart of chicken stock. Let simmer. Take peppers (red, green, & jalapeno) diced up and add. Cook for about 30 minutes. Drain 2 cans of white beans. Put the beans in and let simmer for another 30 minutes. Take a potato smasher and smash some of the beans up to the bottom to make the consistency thicker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades