To make chocolate chip cookies you will need flour, baking soda, salt, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, chocolate chips, a small and large mixing bowl, a measuring cup, a stirring spoon, a baking sheet pan, and an oven. First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Put 1 1/8 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a small bowl. In a large bowl put one stick of softened butter, 3/8 cup of white sugar, 3/8 cup of brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add one egg to the large bowl and mix it up with the stirring spoon. Once it is all mixed up add the ingredients from the small bowl into the sugar butter mixture and mix it all together with the stirring spoon. Next add one cup of chocolate chips. Stir it all up and then take pieces of mixture about 1 tablespoon in size and put them on the baking sheet evenly spaced out. Put the baking sheet into the oven for 9-11 minutes. Check the cookies every two minutes. Once the are slightly brown take them out and let them cool. You are now ready to serve nice fresh cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades