This video brings you fresh ideas on frozen processed Idaho potato skins that are ideal for appetizers or your bar menu. It is suggested in this video many creative ways to serve Idaho potato skins. The classic way presented is Nacho Style. The chef suggests using mango, papaya or roasted pineapple salsa instead of the traditional salsa on your potato skins. Caviar and crème fraiche is another suggestion. Other interesting suggestions are caramelized onions and bleu cheese, herb goat cheese, sautéed wild onions with pecorino Romano. Many other tasty suggestions are offered in this very short video, sure to please the palate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades