Who doesn't love a corndog? They remind us of childhood and going to the county fair or beach. Well, luckily with this video's help, you won't have to leave your house for one of these summertime treats. Check it out and make your own, step by step.
You Will Need
* 1 qt. vegetable oil
* 1 c. flour
* ¼ tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* ¼ c. baking powder
* 1 c. cornmeal
* 1 c. milk
* 1 egg
* 16 hot dogs
* Deep saucepan
* Food thermometer
* Tall glass or mason jar
* 16 wooden skewers
Step 1: Heat oil
Heat the oil in a deep saucepan to 365 degrees.
Step 2: Combine ingredients
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients until the mixture is smooth; then transfer some of it to a tall glass or mason jar.
Step 3: Insert skewers
Insert the wooden skewers into the ends of the hot dogs.
Dry the hot dogs with paper towels so the batter will stick.
Step 4: Dip the hot dogs
Dip the hot dogs in the batter in the glass or jar, shaking off the excess. Refill the glass as you go.
Step 5: Fry hot dogs
Deep-fry two to three hot dogs at a time until they are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove them with tongs and place them on paper towels to drain. Serve them warm, but don't eat too many before you go on the rides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades