Jennifer DiDonato shows us how to make cranberry almond granola bars in this tutorial. First, grab 3 egg whites and mix it together with 1/4 cup no-sugar added applesauce. Next, add in 1/4 cup honey, 1/8 cup skim milk, and 1 tsp vanilla extract and blend together. Now, in a separate bowl combine 3/4 cup protein powder, 3 cup oats, 1/4 cup Splenda, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, and 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Next, mix the wet ingredients in with the dry until the everything is well combined. After this, lay flat on a cookie sheet and place in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. When finished, let cool and enjoy this healthy and delicious treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades