There isn't a kid out there who doesn't enjoy gobbling up sugar cookies - unless he/she is allergic to gluten, that is. Gluten is a wheat product that some kids and adults have adverse reactions to, but the ingredient is included in many baked goods, from cupcakes to bread.
If your kid loves sugar cookies but you're finding it hard to buy packs that don't have gluten (or you're simply afraid there are trace amounts of gluten), then why not make your own?
Sugar cookies taste great even if you use gluten-free ingredients. Find out how to make sugar cookies without gluten from a pastry chef in this free video on making cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades