In this episode of "The Martha Stewart Show," Martha makes s'mores. Need we say "s'more" Ha ha.
S'mores are a classic treat first assembled by none other than campy Girl Scouts, printed in a Girl Scouts handbook in 1927. And as summertime comes around, more and more backyard barbacues and cozy summer evenings by the fire elicit cravings of s'mores. Learn how to make them the Martha way by watching this segment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades