This cooking demonstration shows you how to make dumpling dim sum. To prepare this dish you need ground pork, beef, chicken or mixed seafood, garlic salt, sesame oil, sugar, hoisin or oyster sauce, egg, black pepper and shredded vegetables. First put the ground pork into a ceramic bowl and add garlic salt, sugar, sesame oil, oyster sauce, the shredded vegetables, and an egg in the mentioned amounts and mix them together as shown in the video. Place in the fridge for an hour and then use the mixture as filling in the dumpling sheets. Seal the dumplings as shown and steam, fry, or boil before eating with the dumpling dip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades