First things first. Below you will find ingredients of Kutsinta for four (4) servings:
flour - 1 cup
brown sugar - 2 cups
water - 3 cups
lye water (potassium carbonate solution sold in Asian food stores) - 1 teaspoon
Freshly grated coconut (budbod na niyog)
Mix well. Make sure that the mixture is smooth and free of lumps. Pour into molds (hulmahan), half-full. Steam in a large pan with a cover; the water should be 2 inches deep. Cook for 40-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Add more water if needed until cooking is done.
Remove from the muffin pans and serve with freshly grated coconut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades