This video shows how to cook Lumpiang Shanghai the panlasangpinoy way.
Lumpiang Shanghai consists of ground pork or beef, onion, carrots and traditional spices with the mixture brought together with an egg. Originally called lumpia in China, it was brought to the Philippines by Chinese immigrants from the Fujian province. In the Philippines, Lumpiang Shanghai is a common feature on the food menu during celebrations and feasts (just like the Pancit Guisado). It tastes best with a little sweet and sour sauce or banana catsup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades