In this tutorial, we learn how to make Filipino turon. Ingredients you will need include: A bag of whole steamed Saba bananas, spring roll pastry, and brown sugar. First, take your bananas and cover them completely with brown sugar and place onto a plate. After this, roll the banana into the spring roll tightly so nothing falls out. Place water on the outer edge of the spring roll before finishing, to make it stick together. Repeat this step for all of the bananas, then fry them in a skillet full of hot oil and a few spoonfuls of brown sugar. Once the rolls are golden brown and covered in hot brown sugar, place onto a plate. Sprinkle a bit more brown sugar onto them, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades