This video shows you how to prepare fun and tasty food for football games: a Super Bowl Party or tailgating. For Bratwurst, you'll need to cook the sausages in Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. Boil them until done. Serve them on a bun with mustard. For Beer cheese dip, skin a few jalapenos. Put them in a blender with mustard, mayonnaise, green onions, three (3) cups of cheddar cheese, and beer. Blend until creamy. If it is too thick, add beer to thin it out. If you like, you could add a bit of ranch dressing. Serve it in a hollowed out bell pepper. Garnish with green onions. Serve with assorted chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades