Trix are for kids, but Fruit Loops are for everyone? Don't you ever think you're too old to nom on the pure sugar heaven that is Fruit Loops! While we are totally for grabbing handfuls out of the box and stuffing it in your face, there are other ways you can make use of this colorful "tropical" treat.
Check out this food video to learn how to bake Fruit Loop "Fiesta" butter cookies.
2 cups Froot Loops cereal
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Crush cereal into small pieces, place on cookie sheet or shallow dish
Mix dry ingredients (except for cereal) in small bowl
Mix wet ingredients in larger bowl until fluffy. Add dry mix to wet mix until smooth.
Make 1 inch balls with dough and roll in cereal bits. Place about 1 inch apart on a greased or parchment covered cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 14-15 minutes or until the bottoms are light brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades