How to Make funky Irish nachos
Nachos are not just for Mexico anymore! Check out this video recipe and learn how to make an Irish version with potatoes instead of tortilla chips!
You Will Need:
* A baking sheet
* A 24-ounce bag frozen of potato wedges or waffle fries
* Eight slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
* Sour cream
* Diced tomatoes (optional)
* Jalapeno peppers (optional)
Step 1: Bake potatoes
Arrange the potato wedges or waffle fries on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package.
Step 2: Add toppings
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the potatoes with the bacon, cheese, and scallions. Then return them to the oven until the cheese is melted – 3 to 5 minutes.
Add diced tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
Step 3: Add salsa
Top your nachos with your favorite salsa and a dollop of sour cream.