Nachos are not just for Mexico anymore! Check out this video recipe and learn how to make an Irish version with potatoes instead of tortilla chips!
You Will Need:
* A baking sheet
* A 24-ounce bag frozen of potato wedges or waffle fries
* Eight slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
* Sour cream
* Diced tomatoes (optional)
* Jalapeno peppers (optional)
Step 1: Bake potatoes
Arrange the potato wedges or waffle fries on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package.
Step 2: Add toppings
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the potatoes with the bacon, cheese, and scallions. Then return them to the oven until the cheese is melted – 3 to 5 minutes.
Add diced tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
Step 3: Add salsa
Top your nachos with your favorite salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades