Nachos are not just for Mexico anymore! Check out this video recipe and learn how to make an Irish version with potatoes instead of tortilla chips!
You Will Need:
* A baking sheet
* A 24-ounce bag frozen of potato wedges or waffle fries
* Eight slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
* Sour cream
* Diced tomatoes (optional)
* Jalapeno peppers (optional)
Step 1: Bake potatoes
Arrange the potato wedges or waffle fries on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package.
Step 2: Add toppings
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the potatoes with the bacon, cheese, and scallions. Then return them to the oven until the cheese is melted – 3 to 5 minutes.
Add diced tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
Step 3: Add salsa
Top your nachos with your favorite salsa and a dollop of sour cream.