Sunny Anderson from the Food Network shares her delicious chili recipe. In a large stock pot she sautés some onions and jalapenos in a little oil. Next she adds some Mexican chorizo and breaks it down with a potato masher. For flavor she adds sliced garlic, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano. Next into the pot goes some tomato paste for full body flavor, then some diced tomatoes and a little salt and pepper. Then she adds ground turkey meat, some Gravy Master, hot sauce, two cups of chicken broth, and finally some fine mesa. After this is all mixed together she adds her secret ingredient, a cinnamon stick, which will be removed before serving. The cover goes on and the mixture is left to simmer. At the last minute she adds some white beans. She sets out an array of toppings so that guests can serve themselves _ cheddar cheese, chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro, pepper jack cheese, jalapenos and scallions. She serves the chili with corn chips, corn nuts, sour cream and avocado for a delicious half-time treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades