Tammy Cornan, the iPhone chef, teaches us how to make beer batter onion rings. She shows us every step of the process from all of the ingredients needed to how long you should fry your onion rings in order to give them that golden brown tasty flavor. The video demonstration contains information that you just can't get in a recipe book. For example, the iPhone chef tells us which beer is the best choice for flavor, how long to leave your batter in the refrigerator in order to get a smooth creamy batter, and even how to properly drain the oil from your piping hot onion rings. If you like to make onion rings, you will benefit from watching this video demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades