To make the giant Rolo you'll need one big bar of chocolate, a whole heap of toffee and two measuring cups, one slightly smaller than the other. First, melt the chocolate. Then, to shape your Rolo, take your small measuring cup, place it upside down inside the big measuring cup. Pour most of the melted chocolate all around it. Then, put it in the freezer to make it hard. Once the chocolate shell is ready, take the toffee and put it in the middle. Pour the rest of the chocolate on top of the toffee. Let your giant Rolo cool in the refrigerator until it hardens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades