Fries are such a killer food. They're beloved as the favorite "vegetable" of kids and adults everywhere, yet they are one of the absolute worst foods you can eat if you want to, you know, live past 40, containing high levels of saturated and trans fats that clog your arteries and lead to lots of gnarly diseases.
But then again, they taste so good! So how do you get your fill of fries without croaking from a heart attack? Check out this Hungry Nation video to learn how to make healthy and really simple sweet potato fries.
Amy Blogs Chow makes sweet potato fries at home in New York City.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades