It's nearly impossible to survive Halloween without gorging yourself out on hordes of cavity-inducing candy, chocolate, cake, and other sweets. That being said, your little kid is probably getting enough sugar from trick-or-treating and school parties as it is, so keep him from a grim dentist's visit by adding some healthy treats to the mix.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make healthy apple treats. A variation on the candy apple, this apple is covered instead in delicious Nutella and peanut butter and then coated with various candies and nuts. Can someone say yummy?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades