This video shows us how to make tortilla crisps for a delicious snack. You will need some tortillas, cooking spray, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder. Lay the tortillas out on a baking sheet and spray them with cooking spray. Sprinkle on some Italian seasoning (you can make your own by mixing together some oregano, thyme and basil), then some garlic powder and onion powder. Spray again with cooking spray. Put them in the oven and bake until they are crisp. Cut each tortilla in about eight pieces with kitchen shears. This makes a crunchy and delicious snack that goes great with dips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades